PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
FOR PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Owner and operator of the website https://dar-emctesting.com (called "the site", "the website") is "DAR – Center for Applied Research" Ltd., a sole proprietorship with limited liability, registered in the Commercial Register of the Republic of Bulgaria with UIC 205242397, with registered office and address of management in the town of Kardzhali, 62 Parvi May Str. With sole owner and manager Darinka Borisova Tsonzorova (hereinafter referred to as "DAR Center").
These rules are designed to regulate the protection of personal data in accordance with legal requirements and the necessary level of technical and organizational measures, as well as to disclose what information we collect as a personal data controller, how we use and protect it in compliance with Regulation. (EU) 2016/679 - General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Personal Data Protection Act, and what rights visitors and users have in this regard. In case you do not agree with all the terms and conditions, please do not use this site and the services provided in it.
„Personal Data Administrator ”is a DAR Center with the above data.
"Visitor" and "User" is any person using the functionalities of the website and / or the services of the DAR Center.
"Personal data" is any information that can be used to identify a person.
Consent to the Rules
By using our website and / or our services, you agree to these Terms and the announced general terms and conditions
Collection, processing and storage of personal data
How we collect data:
We collect personal data primarily to ensure the best possible provision of our services in the most convenient and useful way for users, in compliance with all legal requirements..
We collect personal data provided by the user - when visiting and using the functionality of the site and / or when these data are explicitly entered by the user in the forms provided for this purpose, and / or in an inquiry sent to us in another form.
You can provide us with information about yourself by filling out a registration form or communicating with us by e-mail, phone, mail, etc..
What personal data we collect and what we use it for:
- Data for name, postal address (s), telephone number, e-mail will be collected if you fill in a registration form on the website and enter the required data yourself. This data, as well as other similar data (such as bank details or other selected payment method, etc.), data, if provided in the communication process, will be used only for its intended purpose - to answer your questions or comments, respectively - in order to fulfill your inquiries or orders, as well as to be reported in accordance with the requirements of the legislation.
- We also collect other information which, at your request and without our request, you have voluntarily provided to us.
The data provided to us will be used for the purposes of direct marketing - sending catalogs, brochures, advertising and other similar messages only if you have given us your explicit consent to receive such information..
How we store data:
We store the information on paper or in an electronic environment while ensuring the necessary levels for its protection. The information may also be reproduced and stored on paper when necessary for administrative, accounting and tax purposes.
We will not provide your personal information to third parties, except to the extent necessary to respond to your inquiries and comments and / or to fulfill your requests and orders. Personal data may also be provided to state and / or law enforcement authorities, in accordance with the requirements of applicable law.
Only a limited number of our employees have access to your personal data, who are obliged to maintain the confidentiality of personal data. Appropriate technical and organizational measures have been taken to protect personal data from unauthorized access and use.
We store information about your personal data only as long as we need it to provide you with services and information for no more than 6 months. Your opinions and comments will remain on our site until you wish to be deleted, except in cases of deletion due to non-compliance with our general conditions. In case the data are reproduced in compliance with the legal requirements in tax or other such documents they are stored within the time limits provided by law for the relevant documents. The data related to receivables and liabilities are stored for up to 6 months after the expiration of the respective limitation period.
All data whose storage period has expired or which is no longer required for the purpose for which it was collected shall be subject to reliable and confidential destruction..
What are your rights in relation to your data?
Each of the following rights can be exercised by sending an email or letter to the specified contact addresses:
- Request confirmation as to whether personal data relating to you are being processed;
- Request a copy of your personal information from the administrator;
- Ask the administrator to correct personal data when it is inaccurate and when it is no longer up to date;
- Ask the administrator to delete personal data (right to be "forgotten");
- Ask the administrator to restrict the processing of personal data;
- To object to the processing of your personal data;
- To object to the processing of your personal data concerning it for the purposes of direct marketing.
- Request that personal data be provided to you in a structured, widely used and machine-readable format;
- Withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time with a separate request addressed to the administrator;
- To not be subject to automated decisions that affect you significantly, without the possibility of human intervention;
- Oppose automated profiling if it happens without your consent.
Any request received based on any of the above rights shall be verified within one week of its receipt. Depending on the results of the inspection and not later than one month from the receipt of the request, the due measures shall be taken accordingly and a written notification shall be sent to the person.:
- Upon request for confirmation whether personal data related to the person are processed, this person shall be notified in writing or in another way specified by him about whether and what data about him are processed, on what grounds and who are the recipients of such data.
- Upon request of a copy of his personal data, the person receives a free copy of the personal data that are being processed. For additional copies requested by the data subject, a fee shall be charged in the amount of the administrative costs of providing the copies. Upon request and, if possible, the information shall be provided in a widely used electronic form, unless the data subject has requested otherwise.
- In case of requested justified correction of personal data, the correction shall be performed ex officio;
- In case of requested deletion of data (right to be "forgotten") and when it is established that any of the grounds for respecting the request, applicable in Article 17 of the ОРЗД, is applicable, the data shall be deleted.;
- In case of requested restriction of the processing of personal data and when it is established that any of the grounds for respecting the request, provided in Art. 18 GDPR is applicable, data processing is limited;
- In the event of an objection to the processing of personal data, the processing of data shall be terminated unless convincing bills are established for processing that give priority to the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or for establishing, managing or defending legal claims.;
- In the event of an objection to the processing of personal data for the purposes of direct marketing, the processing of personal data for these purposes shall be terminated..
- Upon request for the provision of personal data in a structured, widely used and machine-readable format, the request shall be granted if it is established that the data subject has provided the personal data with his own consent or processing is necessary due to a contractual obligation, and their processing is performed automatically;
- Upon withdrawal of a consent for the processing of personal data, the processing of personal data for the purposes based on the withdrawn consent shall be terminated. Withdrawal of consent shall not preclude the same data from being further processed for other purposes for which there is a corresponding reason.
- Automated decision making and / or automated profiling, if any, shall be discontinued.
In case of a violation of the security of personal data, a commission shall be appointed immediately, which shall carry out an immediate inspection to establish the specific circumstances and the existence of a risk to the rights and freedoms of individuals. If it is established that the breach of personal data security is likely to lead to a risk to the rights and freedoms of individuals and no later than 72 hours after the violation is found, the supervisory authority of the Commission for Personal Data Protection shall be informed (where practicable). Simultaneously and as a matter of priority, the necessary precautionary measures shall be identified and implemented in order to put an end to the breach of personal data security and to limit the adverse consequences of its admission..
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the processing of your personal data or wish to exercise any of your rights, you can contact us at the contact addresses provided.